Jerin has a busy day, having been invited to speak at two separate events. First, she was asked to take part in a roundtable discussion. She will share her experience of being one of two students who spearheaded the creation of the campus sexual assault, domestic violence and stalking policy for the largest, public urban university in the U.S.
- Michelle Kaminsky, Brooklyn District Attorney
- Jerin Arifa, Young Feminists and Allies: National Organization for Women's (NOW) Inaugural Virtual Chapter
- Jennifer Gray, PEACE OUTside Campus
- Carlina Leon, Kingsbridge Heights Community Center
- Samantha B. Ross, United States Military Academy
- Moderated by Monica Sobrin, It's On Us