Jerin helps organizations accelerate impact by multiplying revenue and productivity. She leverages 14 years of successes in corporate and nonprofit communications strategies to guide companies through strategic analysis, planning and positioning. She helps institutions develop, implement and evaluate internal and external messaging.
Public Relations / Media Relations
- Secured 1,300% more earned media placements in The New York Times and other key outlets by cultivating relationships with key journalists, editors, producers and bookers.
- Influenced diverse audiences through thought leadership, media relations and explaining research and technical concepts into layman terms.
- Trained executive and frontline staff to be spokespeople, developing brand key messages.
- Spearheaded the creation of story banks of customer success stories for prominent media placement.
Sales and Marketing Strategies / Demand Generation
- Managed broker inquiries of millions in revenue, with ongoing analysis of key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Forged strategic partnerships with organizations of 10,000-plus members to grow brand awareness.
- Generated 1,000 users for a tech startup’s product launch by leading multichannel marketing strategies for a financial coaching nonprofit and its for-profit Software as a Service (SaaS) venture.
- Accelerated lead generation and pipeline development by curating three separate newsletters (200% increase in production), email campaigns, news releases, pitch packages, video and list-building.
- Partnered with C-suite executives and cross-functional teams to develop, execute and analyze: return on investment (ROI) of customer-service, branding and digital communications for 41 locations.
- Expanded website traffic 200%, Facebook 254% and Twitter 75% through content management system (CMS) writing and editing, blogging, video testimonials and utilizing data analytics.
- Redesigned and produced weekly newsletter for 17,000-plus subscribers, increasing engagements.